Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kennar my little Flirt....

Oh boy i thought i was in trouble with Brynley and being so in love with boys and all.. Here is a story that i have to write on here as well in my journal so that don't ever forget to cute to forget... So on Friday Kennar had two Dr. appointments his Pre-Op to get him ready for his surgery on Monday he did very well his first one very shy and then we went to go to the hospital and Kennar asked if we would ever be done i told him this would be our last. So we get checked in and they take us back to the Nun that is going to help us and explain everything that is going to happen on Monday.. I of course think to myself that i don't need to hear it because i was just there in January with Macklin but as well with the two girls. Anyways we go to the back they check Kennar's vitals and all then the nun comes in and start's explaining to me what is going to happen on Monday then here is how the rest of the appointment goes

Kennar: (Puts his hands on the nun's knee) I am Kennar you talk to me
Nun: Oh ok(Starts explaining what he is going to do when he gets to the hospital)
Kennar: Nods of the heads meaning he understands what she is telling up with the flirty smile yes kennar has a flirt smile and the raise of the eyebrows
Nun: starts to explain things faster
Kennar: hand on the nun knee and tells her I am Kennar you talk to me talk slow
Nun: Oh my you are a lover aren't you
Kennar: yes with the flirt smile and the raising of the eyebrows..

Well an hour after we get there and normally these should only take about 15 min's if that but because It is Kennar it went longer Kennar tells the nurse that he was a good boy and if he could have a ballon the nun tells him sorry i don't have any ballons kennar thinks for a min and asks you have candy. She tells him sorry i dont have any so she asks the nurse and the nurse say's yes she does so Kennar goes over to her and takes her hand and say's Kennar was a good boy can i have a candy she say's yes and gives him some. He tells them thank you very much and we are out of there...

I thought Brynley was my big flirt but i am thinking she has some kind of compition ahead of her with Kennar and all..

Oh the Nun also did say that she could get lost in Kennar's eye's and that he could just hypnotize anyone with his eye's. I have to agree with her on that..

4 comments:

JaLesha said...

Hahahaha! What a cute story!!! And great job to get it written down! How easy it is to forget all this fun stuff!
ps. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours!

JaLesha said...

Forgot to put...I LOVE your kids names!! I'm such a fan of names that not everyone has!! :o)

Justin Christensen and Leka Taukivuea-Christensen said...

thanks Jalesha for stoppin by i am so glad i found you as well i saw your name on whitney's page and so i just had to check your blog out..

IONGI FAMILY said...

too cute, lil heart breakers u have on ur hands